Tourmaline Gemstone ( तुरमली )
Tourmaline has the widest range colors as compared to any other Gemstone. Pink (Rubellite) & Green are most popular among its wide range of colors. Tourmaline is also known for its Bi-Color varities like Watermelon Tourmaline. Tourmaline is also known for its metaphysical healing properties. The main source of Tourmaline gemstones is Brazil. Tourmaline is widely used in jewelry due to its wide range of colors, transparency & affordability.
Who should wear Tourmaline?
Tourmaline has one of the widest color ranges seen in any gem. It is a powerful healing gemstone that promotes love and positivity.
- It is the birthstone for October, along with Opal.
- It is not an Astrological stone, so it can be worn without the recommendation of an astrologer.
- There are no restrictions or limitations in wearing it. It can be worn by any person irrespective of age and gender. You can wear it any time, any day, for as long as you want to get the benefits.
- One should wear crystals as per their own requirement and purpose.
How to wear Smoky Quartz stone?
- Healing crystal should be 100% Natural. Crystals of bright color & better clarity are more efficient & effective than dull & poor quality crystals.
- Crystals which are heated, treated, artificially colored, highly included, cracked or damaged are not considered good for healing purposes.
- You can wear it in a Ring, Pendant or Bracelet made of silver or any metal of your choice.
- Shaped & Polished stones are good to wear.
- One should wear a minimum 1/10 of body weight i.e 1 carat per 10 kgs of body weight.
- If you prefer not to wear it, you can also keep it in your home, office or any space where you spend most of your time. Raw, Tumbled, Energy wands/Points, Spherical or any natural shaped crystals are preferred to be placed. The size or weight of a crystal depends on the size of space, where the crystal is to be placed so that the entire place is covered with healing energy.
- Properly activated & energized crystals provide better results.
Shubh Gems provides fully energized 100% natural and untreated crystals for best results to you.
Tourmaline is associated with protection, grounding, health, happiness, and positivity. It is also an incredible immune system and nervous system aid. Different shades of Tourmaline have different healing benefits and work to connect with different chakras. The main varieties focus on the heart and root chakra.
Black Tourmalineis the protector of the pack. It creates a shield of protection against negative energies, psychic attacks and harmful people. It activates the root Chakra and provides grounding. It is a great stone to release tension, reduce anxiety and remove stress.
Pink Tourmalineis a nurturing stone. It is attuned to the heart chakra and helps with all matters of the heart. It provides the feeling of safety, reduces fear, brings gentle joy, encourages self-love and increases compassion.
Green Tourmalineis an energy mover and shaker. It is associated with the heart chakra and is known for its life-giving vibes. It brings virility, strength, and stamina both physically and emotionally.
Tourmaline Quality & Price
Origin -Tourmaline is a widely occurring stone and is found in many countries across the world. Brazil is the world's leading source of Tourmaline and stones from the Brazilian mines are highly sought after for their mesmerising colours and good quality.
Color -Tourmaline occurs in almost every color of the spectrum. The pink and green varieties of Tourmaline are the most sought-after because of their beauty and healing properties. Black tourmaline is popular for its strong protection and purifying qualities. Additionally, changing conditions during tourmaline crystal growth often result in single stones that contain two or more different colors of tourmaline. The most popular of these is the bicolor Tourmaline with a pink interior and green rind just like a slice of watermelon. Furthermore, Tourmaline is a pleochroic mineral i.e. it appears to have different colors when viewed from different directions.
Clarity -Tourmaline grows in an environment that is rich in liquids; thus Tourmaline stones generally have liquid or gas bubble inclusions. The transparency of the stones varies from transparent to opaque. Green Tourmaline is transparent and the variety with least inclusions. Pink Tourmaline has some inclusions and eye clean stones with inclusions only visible under magnification are valuable. Black Tourmaline is opaque and its quality is judged from its surface luster. Watermelon Tourmaline and other zoned stones are heavily included and tend to have clarity problems in the color-change area. Some Tourmaline stones have rutile needles inclusions that can cause the cat’s eye effect in stones.
Cut -Tourmaline can be cut in many different shapes i.e. rectangular, square, oval, round, cabochon, etc. The cut depends on the colour and clarity of the crystals.
Show Filters Hide Filters
Show Filters Hide Filters
The information below is required for social login